ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

My opinion about .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My opinion about .xxx
  • From: "Kourosh Niazi Boroumand" <KouroshB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:03:07 -0000

To whom it may concern,

What is the reason of having .xxx, since any TLD or CTLD is used to
register adult-related domain names. If it were to be used as 'the one
and only' TLD that allows pornography then I believe it is a good idea.
My findings for the latter, children & teenagers will be more protected
from such environments which will lead to a positive attitude from
parents towards the internet and its functions.
I have tried to adopt a neutral approach in my previous comments, i am
not trying to take side of anyone.
I am not a parent, neither work in the adult industry.

Yours Sincerely

Kourosh Niazi Boroumand

IT Consultant

Chichester, United Kingdom