ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx is a good idea

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx is a good idea
  • From: <roger@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:27:37 -0000

Sir,

It seems to me that the .xxx is a good idea.

I can see why the Adult webmasters would not want it to happen, for to long
they have had a free reign of porn sites, we get porn pop ups and porn spam
emails galore, the .xxx sites would filter this out and stop the Adult
Webmasters tricks to get you to porn sites.

Anybody can register a .com and start a porn website with no control on how
they run their website, on the other hand the .xxx domains will be screened to
get rid of the cowboys of the Adult industry. This is a chance to rid the
internet of the idiots who send spam adult emails to all and sundry and place
pop ups which can be viewed by children by accident.

Roger