ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.XXX non-vote

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX non-vote
  • From: "Brett Warner" <brett.warner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:44:43 -0700

As an adult webmaster I heavily oppose .XXX domains.  There are more
reasons that I would like to list but put simply this will not help
stop child pornography and will simply cost legitimate adult
webmasters profits.  Seeing as you want a public opinion I am fully
against it as are other webmasters in my circle.

-Brett K Warner