ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx-icm web site

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx-icm web site
  • From: "Stuart Clark" <sclarknox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:58:04 -0500

I am not in favor of giving a site to pornographers. As a country we should
be doing all we can to limit this terrible influence on our children and our
mothers and fathers. It deteriorates the roots of our society and undermines
the values that makes our country great. Please do not give them their own
site to wreck havioc on our country and keep us free from this pollution.
Thank you.
--
Stuart Clark
4217 Guinn Road