ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: Charlette Luna <charletteluna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:16:49 -0800 (PST)

To whom it may concern:

  As a concerned  citizen the idea of such a website makes me cringe.
Pornogrophy is a scourge to our nation.  It's a horrible addiction that
destroys famililies and demeans men and women.  I have several men in my family
who it has destroyed in various way.  You have a responsibility to your fellow
countrymen to keep this smut off the net.  Remember Ted Bundy?  His killing
spree started out with porn.  Also every sex offender has an addiction to porn.
 It has proven over and over again.  How much blood do you want on your hands.

  Sincerely,

  Mrs C. Luna