ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx should not be done! Please create a .rel for religious sites instead as they cause more harm to our children!

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx should not be done! Please create a .rel for religious sites instead as they cause more harm to our children!
  • From: <ez_money4u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:48:35 -0500

.xxx is just dumb, it should not be done.

Please create a .rel for religious sites instead.

I am more offended by alot of the religious sites than any adult site.

I don't want my children accessing these religious sites and their insane
radical views.

Alot of these religious sites scare children and teach them to be bigots and
racists.

We need to find a way to censor and regulate these religious sites and I think
.rel is the way.

Charge them like an extra $40-60 or so for the domains and have them be
required to follow strict guidelines.  If this is done, it may pave the way for
more harsh regulation in the future to enforce it.. i.e.: if they do not follow
the guidelines, then maybe they could get socked with huge fines and/or jail
time!

These wackos should not be allowed to force their weird values on the rest of
us.

Between calling for assassinations, molesting our children, killing abortion
doctors, gay bashing, falsely predicting mass carnage to get money from scared
followers, etc the religious wackos have done far more damage than any adult
site would do.

So I beg of you, please protect our children and help us censor and regulate
these religious sites with .rel instead!