ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

WAKE UP! Support .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WAKE UP! Support .XXX
  • From: Mellony " " Potter <melpotter100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:08:05 -0800 (PST)

  To ALL
      I find this most curious...
  Why do the pro-porn and anti-porn folks both want to stop .XXX? How can both
of these sides agree?  Doesn't anyone posting read posting from other people?
      It seems to me, that it if will create more porn, like the anti-porn guys
thing, that the adult community would be overjoyed!
  On the other hand, if it will limit freedom of speech, like the pro-porn
crowd believes, isn't this a boon for the anti-porn people?
      Both sides cannot be correct.
  As an Adult webmaster I believe that if we DO NOT stand up and self regulate,
we are going to get screwed!  I think the current administration wants .XXX to
die.  By doing so it makes way for stricter governmental regulations.  I
support .XXX and other efforts to self regulate.
      Sincere thanks,
  Mellony Potter

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.