ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

public comments concerning the creation of a dot-XXX top-level domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: public comments concerning the creation of a dot-XXX top-level domain
  • From: "Retro Rockets" <retrorockets777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:25:22 -0600

To Whom it may concern:

I am writing to express my opposition to a dot-XXX domain. This creation will not segregate unwanted pornographic sites from the internet and protect children but will in effect legitimize efforts to "normalize" this industry as a business.

Please consider that this will not aid in the protection of children's lives but will actually worsen the situation. Pornography is not a consumable item that should be made available to the public and is against God's will. May you consider wisely what the creation of this dot-XXX domain will accomplish before taking any action.

Respectfully,
Richard Bays
Austin, TX

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/