ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Porn domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX Porn domain
  • From: "Vicki K. Davis" <vickiltc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:38:45 -0800

Dear Sirs:

With any respect due, we sincerely URGE you not to allow a "Triple X" domain
just for the porn garbage.  Surely you are wise enough to understand that it
will just increase the amount of porn on the internet, as there is no
requirement for these purveyors of this garbage to remove their porn from all
other areas of the internet.

Please, do our children and grandchildren a favor and do NOT let these filthy
images have their own xxx domain.  If it were up to us, all of that filth
(which has absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever) would be in the garbage
can where it belongs.

Sincerely,
Dean and Vicki Davis
Lakeview, OR  97630