ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

dot-xxx domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot-xxx domain
  • From: Paul Rizo <pjrizo2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:38:39 -0800 (PST)

I'm writing to say that I'm definately against any dot xxx domain. I think that
this will legitimize an industry that flagrently disobeys the law and cause
immeasurable damage to our society and to families. We need stronger regulation
against these internet sites not a way to try and legitimize them all just to
make a profit. Although I do acknowledge that there are good points, the cost
far outweighs any benefit that this would bring.

  Paul Rizo
  Redondo Beach, CA

Never miss an email again!