ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please reconsider

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please reconsider
  • From: JAVIER & JENNY <worcburgos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:12:03 -0800 (PST)

To Whom It May Concern:

  I am writing to ask you to reconsider your plans to continue with the
establishment of a .xxx domain. As a mother of two young boys I am extremely
concerned that this will hurt more than it will help the supposed protection of
innocents for pornography on the internet.  Pornography addiction is the source
of great devastation and pain for many families in our country. Why proliferate
this devastation with increased opportunity to seek out this poison? I believe
we should put the health of our families before the health of the wallets of
those in the porn industry.

  God bless you!

  Jenny Burgos
  56 Beaver Street #2
  Worcester, MA 01603

Think about this when establishing your New Year's resolutions:

  "I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me."
Psalms 16:7 (Also, check out Psalms 73:24)