ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No more porno

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No more porno
  • From: BealsBill@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:28:53 EST

the name of entertainment and education, society has already succeeded in
calling gambling âgaming,ââ Sanders wrote. âNow pornographers are
trying to
convince us that filth is art and education by designating Web sites with a
self-descriptive labeling system. We donât need more pornography; we need to
empty ourselves of the pornographic trash we already have.â

Mrs. William Beals
Decatur, IL