ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Those accountable

  • To: XXX-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Those accountable
  • From: "Porter, Monty C MAJ TRADOC DCSOPS&T" <monty.porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:45:59 -0500

If this reaches the parties responsible for promoting the destruction of the
family and mankind by promoting addictive and destructive smut for profit, I
would call your attention to the proclamation made by the Lord's Prophet.  I
quote from the Proclamation on the Family:

WE WARN that individuals who violate covenants
of chastity, who abuse spouse or offspring, or who
fail to fulfill family responsibilities will one day
stand accountable before God. Further, we warn
that the disintegration of the family will bring upon
individuals, communities, and nations the calamities
foretold by ancient and modern prophets.

WE CALL UPON responsible citizens and officers
of government everywhere to promote those
measures designed to maintain and strengthen
the family as the fundamental unit of society.

Further,
We testify that He will someday return to earth. "And
the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall
see it together" (Isaiah 40:5). He will rule as King of
Kings and reign as Lord of Lords, and every knee shall
bend and every tongue shall speak in worship before
Him. Each of us will stand to be judged of Him according
to our works and the desires of our hearts.

So as to make my point clear, if you are promoting porn and smut you will be
held accountable by God for your actions. We ask that you cease this course
of action, for our families and children and if that is not motivation
enough,  I have included the complete proclamation for your attention and
consideration.

Thank You for considering the judgments of God that you will bring upon your
heads if you continue to promote evil.

MAJ Monty Porter
U.S. Army

--- Begin Message ---

Dear Friends and family,

Please take a minute to read this and act upon it quickly.  Very
important!

This international organization called ICann.org will be voting soon to
make this .XXX domain available to the entire world.  It will legitimize
pornography on the internet. Please write a short message to this email
address XXX-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx immediately to tell them that you do
not want this porn site available.  The comment period ends February 5,
2007.  We also need to contact our congressmen from each state
concerning this.

The United States is in a difficult position because the international
internet organization feels that we are just trying to control the
internet.  Congress is erroneously being led to believe that the porn
groups will be grouped together and will be blocked together.  This is
not going to happen.  Once it is passed, then groups can set up in
various places including international waters or in countries who do not
have these laws and then bypass the block because they will not have to
abide by international internet laws governing the internet.  The
intention of some groups in the US because of freedom of speech is to
disallow the block.  It is already being tested in a New England state
and they are waiting until February 5 deadline passes assuming it will
be allowed internationally.  If we are not successful in blocking this,
they intend to move it quickly through the court system even to the
Supreme Court under the guise of "Freedom of Speech".  We then would not
be able to publicly block the pornography.  Congress has to act quickly
and if they fail to block it soon enough, it will automatically become
effective.

We need to let every family oriented organization know our feelings
about not allowing this porn internet site.  We also need to forward
this to everyone on our email lists and encourage them to email this
site to flood this organization with our NOT wanting this porn site.
They have lots of support in favor so lets do all we can to stop it.

Sincerely,
Evelyn M. Cheney

GIF image

JPEG image