ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Reject Triple X Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Reject Triple X Domain
  • From: "Billy & Mary Jo Haselton" <haseltons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:22:34 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a concerned citizen who has been made aware of the proposal to add a
triple X domain for the pornography industry.  As a private citizen and a
father of three children, I believe this would be the wrong step to take.  It
would only give legitimacy to the pornographers, while not being enforceable at
all.  Pornographers will still populate the .com domain, as well as fill the
.xxx domain.  The pornography industry is a scourge on our society and is an
enemy to all decent people everywhere.  Instead of offering it legitimacy, we
should seek means to restrict and stamp out pornographic Websites.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely,

William Haselton
Burlington, NC