ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

no demand for the .xxx tld in the adult industry

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: no demand for the .xxx tld in the adult industry
  • From: Bossman <bossman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:06:55 +0100

Dear Sirs,

As an active member of the adult online entertainment community it
has come to our attention that ICM Registry is claiming a large
support from within the adult online entertainment community.

Our company interacts with thousands of members in the adult online
entertainment community, and we have seen massive PROTESTS
against the .xxx tld. There is a no demand for the .xxx tld. from
within the adult online entertainment community.

We hope that you will see thru the claims made by ICM Registry,
and if you should have any questions on how to verify what the
true opinion is of the .xxx tld in the adult online entertainment community,
then please let us know.

Sincerely,

Joe Bossman
ccxcs b.v. / the netherlands