ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

In favour of .xxx domain name

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In favour of .xxx domain name
  • From: Matthew Wilkes <matthew_wilkes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 05:27:46 -0800 (PST)

I think the introduction of the .xxx domain is a
positive and necessary move.

As an internet user and a parent, I understand the
concept of choice and freedom, but far more important
is the issue of protecting the young against viewing
inappropriate content.

Whilst the introduction of a dedicated TLD for adult
sites will not solve the problem overnight, it is a
long overdue step in the right direction which I fully
support.

Kind regards,

Matthew Wilkes

Alvor Manor
Mathola Drive
Golf Estate
Mossel Bay
South Africa

+27 (0)73 872 0746

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html