ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX domain
  • From: "Rick and Rachel Powell" <babybeemakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:45:43 -0500

I don't think it is a good idea to give XXX people their own domain. Is there
anything that is going to kick them completely off this one? How is it going to
make us safer if they are still allowed here???  Why don't we just take them
off of internet all together! That makes more sense. Deep down inside everyone
knows it is wrong anyhow; otherwise, no one would try to stop children from
seeing it and everyone would look at it.

Thanks, Rachel Powell

Do you know if you have been saved from your sin? If you don't then ask me how!

Check out my eBay store at http://stores.ebay.com/E-BaBee-Makers

Check out my blog at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/babymakers/

Subscribe to my blog at http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=110677&Email= so you
can be notified when there is a new post.