ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

NO xxx domain please

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO xxx domain please
  • From: "Health & Hope Institute, LLC" <claudia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:39:45 -0500

January 24, 2007

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, California 90292
Phone:  310-823-9358
Fax:  310-823-8649
Email: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx

To Whom It May Concern:

As I understand you are the organization responsible for the process of
creating top-level domains, I would kindly request to help diminish or slow
down the proliferation of pornography on the Internet and the victimization
of children, by not allowing the creation of an xxx domain.

I believe allowing the creation of an xxx domain not only would make them
look more attractive to the public and accessible to reach, but give them
more recognition and power.

Cordially,

Claudia Chica-Posso, P.T, D.O.M.