ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx.domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx.domain
  • From: Beth Lunsford <beth_lunsford1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:10:24 -0800 (PST)

I think you should be concerned about the proliferation of pornography
on the Internet and the victimization of children.  It is all of our
responsibilities to protect children, to provide a safe place for children
online, and to combat child pornography.

  This xxx.domain is crazy to even think about, it is hard enought to protect
the children and young adults in the world as it is.
  Thank you.

Beth Lunsford
Tanner Mgt.
Marketing Director