ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

The Truth about .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: The Truth about .XXX
  • From: "Jeff Ratcliff" <starmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:24:25 GMT

I and MANY other adult content providers DO WANT .XXX.  Please
do NOT believe the radicals from the FSC.  They would want you
to believe that the adult community does not support .xxx, this
is simply not true.  I was at the FSC meeting, several years
ago, where ICM presented.  It appeared to me, that the MAJORITY
of those attending wanted .xxx.  Unfortunately, the paranoid
radicals in the group represent their voice.  They continue to
want to hide and avoid any responsibility. This was made clear
during the Senate hearings on pornography. Their statement
through, their attorney, said that they believe it is the
problem of the parents to protect their own children.

THE MAJORITY of adult webmasters DO support the creation of .xxx
Free POP3 Email from www.Gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!