ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Internet pornography

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Internet pornography
  • From: "Michael" <jsbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:21:33 -0600

We are concerned about the proliferation of pornography on the Internet
which produces the victimization of children.

It is our, yours & ours, duty to protect children, to provide a safe
place for children online, and to combat child pornography.

Please do not grant the xxx domain. It will make it much too easy for
children to find this negative influence on our children's' lives.

Thank you,
Roy & Sherry Echols

JPEG image