ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Helpful Comment

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Helpful Comment
  • From: randyandmarli1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:26:17 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,

I am very concerned about the expansion of the pornography market.  Many
people, including under-aged children are being adversely affected.  As a
family counselor, I see many families ripped apart because of the trap of
pornography.  It is the leading cause of disunity amongst family.

I ask that you prevent the xxx domain from being launched.  Even though there
is much money to be made, I ask that you pursue a living and a way of life from
other profitable areas that has integrity.  If you do that, I know that God
will bless you and your company.

Thank you for your consideration,

Randy Brown
New Hudson, MI