ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

The Proliferation of Pornography on the Internet

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The Proliferation of Pornography on the Internet
  • From: "Sharon Wilkins" <swilkins5683@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:27:01 -0600

ATTN:  Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

I am extremely concerned about the proliferation of pornography on the Internet
and the resulting victimization of our children.

I want assurance that we protect our children, provide a safe place for
children online, and combat child pornography.   I understand that your agency
is responsible for the process of creating top-level domains.  I implore you to
do what is morally right.

Please STOP the .xxx domain.  Do not allow it to further poison our culture.

PLEASE PROTECT THE FUTURE OF AMERICA, IT'S CHILDREN.

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA & PROTECT US FROM EVIL.

Sincerely,
William and Sharon Wilkins

Faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen.   Hebrews 11:1