ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

RE: Dot XXX

  • To: "'xxx COMMENTS'" <xxxCOMMENTS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Dot XXX
  • From: "Chris Maire" <cmaire@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:11:13 -0800

Thanks.  Sounds good, but it is time for action!  I am scared of the effects
of the proliferation of porn on all of us.  I seem to be in a good spot now,
but have previously battled porn popups on my computer.  There is no way
that this is Free Speech--it is a deprivation of my privacy.  Nothing good
comes out of putting the freedom of a few lost & troubled individuals over
the safety of the majority.  It doesn't take a genius to see the negative
effects of salaciousness--more "teachers" sexual with their students,
younger actors portraying deviant activities (they shouldn't even be exposed
to these!), tv programming with little restraint or care about the
viewers.....  It is breaking all of our hearts, even if some don't realize
it.  Chris Maire