ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: "lkeller" <lkeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:34:23 -0500

   Dear Sirs;

I am very much concerned about the proposal to establish an xxx domain just for
pornaghraphy.  I am opposed to this very much.  It is not necessary and only
gives credibility to the propagation of this very vile industry.  There will
only be more damage done to our society and more innocent lives affected in a
very negative way.

Thanks for your attention.

Leon Keller

lkeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx