ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Karen Halbisen" <redeemedfrom@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:40:48 -0700

To Whom It May Concern;
   To be perfectly honest I do not recall what the xxx icm agreement is about.
 I will tell you I am all for any and all laws, etc., that promote all
children's safety from pornography
and internet pornography!  My children are not so young anymore but I have had
to protect them
thru the years.  I feel for parents with young children today.  It is probably
more dangerous for them now.
    Pornography and those who indulge it will not go away easily.
    Please consider my support in the fight against this evil!!  Let's let our
children remain children as long
as possible!!!

Sincerely,

     Karen Halbisen