ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx Registration

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx Registration
  • From: ITLady Atlanta <itladyofatlanta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:33:12 -0800 (PST)

I am the owner of several adults sites and I am
absolutely against being forced to pay $ 75 to
register a domain because lazy, irresponsible people
do not want to monitor their children. NO, I don't
want children accessing porn but there are more than
enough resources to prevent this and it starts with
the people who gave birth to them, their parents.

When will American, Home of the Free and Brave, get
back to holding parents accountable and making parents
responsible for their own children. I and many other
adult webmasters already do EVERYTHING required to
prevent children from accessing our sites. Instead of
stealing more money from us how about our government
enforcing the laws and punishing those who do not and
make them pay to clean up their act. I DON'T WANT OR
NEED YOUR BABYSITTING AND STEALING MY HARD EARNED
MONEY!

A Concerned and Honorable Adult Webmaster
T M Porter

Be a PS3 game guru.