ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Fwd: Foreign Payment Receiving Officer Needed

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Foreign Payment Receiving Officer Needed
  • From: EdwardsRon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:07:39 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Foreign Payment Receiving Officer Needed
  • From: Tao Chung Industrial Ltd <nanasgirls@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 2:54:39 -0800
Tao Chung Industrial Company Limited
18,  Lee  Tang Street,
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon,
Hong Kong
Ref: TCICL/2028/E262/06

I am Mr. Tao Chung, Managing Director of TAO  CHUNG IINDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED
based in Hongkong. We specialized in the production of Iron and steel, which we
 export to US,CANADA and some part in  Europe.Our product include mild steel
round bars, high-yield deformed bars, light section and wire rods ranging from
very low carbon to high carbon and cold heading steel.

Being a General Marchantile Company we are searching for representatives who
can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in USA, Canada,
MEXICO and some part of Europe as well as making payments through him/her to
us. You do not have to leave your present job for this one because this job
offer will be on a part time basis and remuneration is on a percentage basis of
10% of the total amount you receive from our customers at any time on our
behalf.

Be informed that THERE IS NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION AT YOUR END as our foreign
payment receiving officer

The reason we seek your assistance is that American and some parts of Europe
check takes a longer time to clear here in Hongkong thereby holding business
down for us and our associates .We already have customers who are ready to
remit payment to our agents now, thus may be contacting you if you are
interested in transacting business with us.

Subject to your satisfaction with this proposal, you will be made our foreign
payment receiving officer in your region. If you decide to work for us, please
forward to us immediately:  Your Full names, Contact address, Home/office phone
number: to taochungindustrialtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank for your understanding. We anxiously await your response.

Very Respectfully,
Mr. Tao Chung
Managing Director
Tao Chung Industrial Company Ltd