ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Internet Domain Comment

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX Internet Domain Comment
  • From: "Ken or Lin Kenworthy" <tvcken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:28:16 -0600

Gentlemen:  At the present time in our society, there comes a time when enough
truly is enough.  Referring to the most heinous crimes being perpetrated
against our children regardless of age down into the infant stages is
deplorable in any civilized society.  If we are to make America truly a free
nation, we also must make it "free" for our children to be "free from harm &
those deviate adults who would conive such acts upon them - the innocent of our
society".

It is my understanding that the "proposed XXX domain has some problems that do
not warrant it to be strong enough.  By creating such a "domain", we (you) are
placing a box in which legalizaton of obscenity can be utilized.  Where is the
protection for society from any hardcore porn by having a specific location
from which to promote their deviate sex acts upon unsuspecting victims - worse
yet our children & infants.

If the domain is permitted and ICANN is approved, it is evident that the most
graphic, uncalled for type sexual activity amongst our youth and unsuspecting
teens would  be permitted.  Some mentions of 18-year-old girls and boys being
hogtied, whipped, shocked with electricity, gang raped, and tortured to death.
Depictions of pseudo child porn, bestiality, excretory functions and matter,
incest, prostitution, teenage gangbangs and unsafe sex galore.  My question is
WHY?  Is there an Educational message here for younger men on treatment of the
female gender?  Are we truly reverting back to the stone age in treatment of
other humans & little children?

It is my understanding also that our government is to protect the American
Family - for instance by protecting family from such pornographic disease that
is infiltrating our peoples as a whole of every age, you would be essentially
increasing our quality of life, securing public safety for every day living
duties, saving the morality of a nation and the living communities we all live
within would be much safer knowing this type behaviours are not tolerated
anywhere.  As is noted in the case of (Paris Adult Theatre I v Slaton -
1973-Supreme Court).  To put some limitations on this type activity without
working to eliminating it out of our everyday lives is putting a bandage on
chainsaw cut.

It is our request that this domain of "XXX" not be allowed to be created for
the sole sake of accommodating, but it be curtailed to the sake of working
towards elimination of such behaviours and destruction as we honestly know it
to be for our American families, youth and little children.  You owe this
safety and protection to the American Public, it is time to take the tough and
proper stand now.  We know to view small segments of any pornography is not
satisfying and more is desired until we hit the bizarre behaviours and death.
Don't we deserve more in America?  For all of us?        We thank you,

                    Mr. & Mrs. Kenard L. Kenworthy    W5220 Terrace View Road
 Tomahawk, WI 54487