ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposing XXX domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposing XXX domain
  • From: Kristal Fredriksen <kristalf82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:45:16 -0800 (PST)

To whom it may concern,

I would just like to continue to encourage you to not move forward with the
establishment of an xxx domain. I believe it will be detrimental to
individuals, family and society to make pornography more easy to access and
find.  Please do not move forward with this idea.

Sincerely,
Kristal

Need Mail bonding?