ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Re: Dot xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Dot xxx domain
  • From: "Linda Martin" <lmartin510@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:35:22 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

To whomever it may concern:
    I would like to take this time to urge you to not assign this domain to
pornography. Last time I heard it is still illegal, so why do they need
their own domain.
    Wouldn't this signify that it is all right to have this available to the
public. And give them validity that they DO NOT need.  Wouldn't this give
them the assumption that this legalizes them. I get tired of having to block
all of the trash that some how wound up on my e-mail list.
    How to make my sex life even greater. Invitations to make my husbands
penis even longer, as if that could be possible. Yahoo allows up to five
hundred addresses to be blocked. I am afraid that that won't be enough to
block all of them that keep coming to my address.
    I have blocked a good number and the same thing comes back just under a
different address.  Help us get rid of this junk, not give it validity.

                                                  Sincerely,
                                             Mrs. Linda Martin

JPEG image

GIF image