ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Inquiry

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Inquiry
  • From: CCarellise@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:54:57 EST

10506 Covent Road
Richmond, VA 23238
February 15, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

This is an inquiry into your reasoning behind reviving the idea of creating
an XXX Internet domain for porn sites.  I do not understand how you  can
possibly think this idea is "for the greater good."   Could it be that you do
not
care about "the greater good?"

I am asking that you, once and for all, put this idea to rest for the good
of our children and our children's children and show that you are, indeed,
concerned with the good of society.  Thank you in advance  for your
consideration
and for using wise judgement in your enterprise rather  than only considering
profit.

Sincerely,
Carol Carelli-Sennett