ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Domain as a limit to internet pornography.

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain as a limit to internet pornography.
  • From: "Vic Jr." <vbj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:42:37 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I would like to make known my deep concern for the lack of limits on internet pornography. The new proposed domain "xxx", instead of limiting pornography to a single domain just give it another domain for its proliferation. This is unacceptable. I support this new domain only if all current internet pornography is moved into this domain and is heretofore limited to it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Victor Bergeron Jr.
75 Winslow St.