ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Al & Ruth Vermeer" <iluvgolf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:17:37 -0600

To Whom It Concerns:

I absolutely feel that we do not need a domain devoted solely to pornography!!
Such a domain will actually proliferate pornography online, will make material
that often violates state and federal obscenity laws appear legal, and may even
hamper obscenity enforcement through the faulty notion that such material can
simply be blocked by those who don't want it.  Our society is crumbling in part
because of pornography - just look at our jails.  Let's all work together to
help make our men people of integrity - not men controled by lust!

Thanks for your attention in this matter!

Ruth Vermeer