ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "MARY A BELL" <angiebell27@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:56:54 -0800

Please!  Nobody needs an .xxx domain!  Please scrap this idea once and for all.
This nation is flooded with so much obscenity and pornography, that we are
seriously sick!  NO to an .xxx domain!  Pornographers would simply use that
domain in addition to the other domains with which we are already registered.
DON'T increase their opportunities!