ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Oppose dot.xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, "CitizenLink " <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Oppose dot.xxx domain
  • From: "BARNES" <cindybar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:49:39 -0600

Dear ICANN,

DO  NOT  ALLOW  THE  DOT.XXX  DOMAIN.

I greatly oppose anything that would allow or promote pornography on the
internet or through any other form of distribution or access.

Pornography is evil and will only escalate evil.  It will have drastic negative
impacts on children and young adults mostly, because of the evil actions
inflicted by adults who use pornography.  The harm to our children will greatly
outweigh any benefits, especially monetary, that would result from pornography.

Sincerely,

Verlon W Barnes