ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Regarding the xxx domain and ICANN

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Regarding the xxx domain and ICANN
  • From: "Patricia B." <sunnybow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:34:23 -0800 (PST)

Regarding your decisions on the xxx domain 2007:

Dear Honorable Members of ICANN.

As a mother and children's book illustrator....I urge
you to do all in your powers to protect... not only
children and teens... but our humanity world-wide from
sexual depravity posted on the internet (for sale).
Surely there is a line that must be drawn in regards
to what is accepted by the ICANN as to what is
beneficial and good for humanity and civilizations.

Very Sincerely,

Pat