ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

ICANN

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN
  • From: "Ellen Clemmons" <Sybilwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:07:36 -0800

I waited 36 years to get married. I was God loving, attractive, smart, in VERY good shape, and yet my husband was addicted to internet porn. He did not have time for me AT ALL unless it was to literally shove me arouind and use language that I refuse to repeat. I can go on and on...

My point is is DOES hurt others. I am divorced, which is something I know God doesn't like, but my husband never admitted to anything until it was too late.

I have other issues do to this that I won't go into, but why can't these idiots see that addiction is addiction and none of it is good for anyone.