ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx domain - definitely not

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx domain - definitely not
  • From: "Brandon J. Ramazzina" <thirddaypsycho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:27:11 -0800 (PST)

We definitely do not need a specialized pornography domain on the internet.
Hasn't it gotten away with enough already?  Hasn't this despicable and so
called "free speech" done enough to our society and the perversion of the
world, including that of innocent children?  We should not allow pornography a
further step forward, which in this case, would be a great leap backwards for
all mankind.

  Sincerely,
  Brandon Ramazzina

  Brandon Ramazzina
  Rockford Christian School
  Middle/High School Spanish Educator
  815.975.7415
  www.rockfordchristian.org

  "Bitterness is like you drinking poison, but expecting it to hurt someone
else."

Never miss an email again!