ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Comments on the xxx domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on the xxx domain
  • From: JDalylaw@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:29:07 EST

Dear Sir,

Please don't open the door for more obscenity.   This "domain" would hamper
pornography efforts by State and Federal prosecutors.

I approach this both as an attorney and as a pastor of Jesus Christ
Fellowhsip, a 510c3 IRS religious organization here in Northern California.

God bless you !   We will keep this in prayer,

Sincerely,

Pastor/ Attorney Jeff Daly

 AOL now
offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.