ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I urge ICANN to reject the .xxx hirearchy.

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I urge ICANN to reject the .xxx hirearchy.
  • From: Gregory Carlin <gregory.carlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 00:30:04 +0000

I urge ICANN to reject the  .xxx hirearchy.

The .xxx proposal would legitimize illegal & imvoluntary pornography. The pornography industry has few reservations or historic regrets in relation to U18 material when the threat of legal sanction is removed, or when the application of police powers is inefectual. The pornography industry is already the most significant dictator of terms to the internet community in pursuit of profit at the expense of human suffering.

Gregory carlin

Director

Irish Anti-Trafficking Coalition
4 Downfine Walk