ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I urge ICANN to reject the .xxx hirearchy

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I urge ICANN to reject the .xxx hirearchy
  • From: "Kara Davies" <karachula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:50:12 -0500

I urge ICANN to reject the  .xxx hirearchy.

The .xxx proposal would legitimize illegal & imvoluntary pornography.
The pornography industry has few reservations or historic regrets in
relation to U18 material when the threat of legal sanction is
removed, or when the application of police powers is inefectual. The
pornography industry is already the most significant dictator of
terms to the internet community in pursuit of profit at the expense
of human suffering.

Kara Davies, student University of North Carolina Wilmington