ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

I vote NO on .xxx and urge ICANN to REJECT ICM hipocrisy

• To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I vote NO on .xxx and urge ICANN to REJECT ICM hipocrisy
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:49:00 -0700

I am a webmaster with two adult-oriented commercial websites and numerous ties to the adult entertainment business. I urge the members of ICANN to vote NO on approving the .xxx TDL. It is simply bad policy that will undermine the constitutional rights of American businesspeople. Furthermore, I urge ICANN to reject this and any further attempts on the part of Stuart Lawley to have this top level domain made real.

During February?s XBIZ Conference panel discussion, Stuart Lawley, head of ICM, said, ?I have never, nor will I ever be, a part of the adult entertainment industry.? Yet he certainly has no ethical or moral conflict in taking money from the adult entertainment industry via .xxx registration. Such a plan is outright hipocrisy, tantamount to accepting blood money. Plain and simple... if he uses the adult entertainment industry to his financial gain, then he IS a part of it. ICANN should not tolerate him or his blatant hipocrisy. There are better plans in the works. Please reject .xxx once and for all, and relegate Stuart Lawley back to the pond bottom from whence he slithered.

Andrew Gage
Webmaster

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let VISA know you don't support their wrongful censorship of the internet. Use your other credit cards instead for every purchase you make this holiday season.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy