ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposing the creation of .xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposing the creation of .xxx
  • From: Linkster1 <linkster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:59:09 -0600

As president of DragonCom Inc and owner of over 1300 domains,
as well as hundreds of operational pay, AVS and free sites, our company totally
oppose the creation of the .xxx tld which seems to serve no other purpose but to
create a windfall for a company in the domain revenue and fails to create the "safe"
region of the internet for the kids - we do support the .kids tld however a much better
option is the new labelling process introduced by the RTA and ASACP which we have
already implemented.
Thank you for requesting input
Linkster
DragonCom, Inc