ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx top level domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx top level domain
  • From: "Bruce Friedman" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:44:40 +0700

Sirs,

I am an adult webmaster and I own and manage 6 adult websites.  The xxx top
level domain is a bad idea and needs to be stopped.  As adult webmasters we
have spent an incredible amount of money establishing our brand.  This xxx
domain would take all of that away from us.  And it does nothing to assure
that children won't still view adult websites.  We as adult webmasters do
everything within our power to make sure that kids stay away from our sites.
The onus should be on the parents to know what their children are doing
online.  XXX has to be stopped!

Bruce Friedman

Cage Entertainment, Inc.

Bruce Friedman
Office - (925) 556-0111 x 21
Cell - (925) 519-4900
Fax - (925) 265-1863
Skype number (international) - (925) 265-8535
Thai mobile - 0166 (0) 85 048-6499
ICQ - 279-147-464

bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx