ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Webmaster opposed to .XXX domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Webmaster opposed to .XXX domain
  • From: Mitch <mstrmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:53:13 -0700

I am in the adult industry and I oppose .XXX! I run 650 sites and the cost alone would put me out of business. I have a small business loan from the US govt which I am slowly paying back. No way I could do so with 650 X $60 for domain names. Stuart Lawley isnt even part of our entertainment. Freedom of speech is guaranteed in the united states. You cannot force me to conform to any set standards to wipe me out.

Mitch Palmer
Phoenix, AZ
www.tng-arizona.org