ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

aganist the xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: aganist the xxx
  • From: "T Tyson" <ttyson3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:44:45 +0000

I am a owner of a large website.

I am totally disgusted that this is even being thought of. They use child porn as an excuse for this, yet Adult Webmasters do more to protect children than the authorities do. We report child porn, only to be ignored. It's a vicious circle.

They attack us, yet I have found child porn on many kids sites, not to mention AOL which is one of the biggest spam sites on the net,(http://hometown.aol.com) what is being done about them? Or myspace.com are they gonna have to change as well?? or maybe yahoo or msn?? ALL have had reported sites. What about email ?? Are we gonna have to change that as well?? Or cell phones?? This is only an example of how senseless this whole thing is.

My biggest question here is: WHY ARE THE PARENTS NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE KIDS SURFING HABITS? There are way to many programs available now for this to be an excuse to abuse the adult industry. Parents need to pay attention to there children and supply there systems with the proper protection so as not to get to adult sites. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK AN XXX site will stop this?? If parents don't take the time to provide the child with protection , shouldn't they be held responsible as well?? There are way to many free programs available to protect children, and the adult industry should not be held liable for parents lack of concern for there children. Parents should be educating there children on these issues, it's not the governments job, its our jobs as parents. OUR children are OUR responsibility, not the governments.

And what about the authorities in our government and state level positions?? What is being done to protect children from them?? Do we put an XXX on government employees as well?? And what about the school systems?? who's protecting the kids against these pedophiles called teachers? Or what about the churches?? How is this the adult industries fault? Or doctors or lawyers ,, the list just goes on.

We pay taxes, we have a right to speak our minds concerning this issue. If your so concerned for children's safety , why have you not taken the money we have supplied you in taxes to support programs to help educate parents and children on REAL LIFE pedofiles they may meet on the streets, or in schools, or by public officials? Why do you not ask Adult Webmasters for help in tracking them?? The biggest supporters to protect children are us.

D.Tyson

Don?t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft® Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/