ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Adult Entertainment Industry

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Adult Entertainment Industry
  • From: "Suzi Thornton" <suzi_thornton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:37:00 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,
  I am in the adult entertainment industry and strongly oppose .XXX for many
and varied reasons.  I have two adult websites ( Blissadventures.com and
Blissfantasy.com) which I personally am in, am webmaster of several others and
do not wish to make them .XXX sites.  I sincerely hope that you will not
"categorize" adult sites with a .XXX URL.
  Thank You for your time and consideration in this matter.
Sincerely,
Susan Thornton