ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Comments on the proposed .XXX top level domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on the proposed .XXX top level domain
  • From: Rob <mgp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:39:37 -0600

Hi,

I have been running my own online adult entertainment business for 3
years now.  I own around 100 domains (mostly .coms) for my network, and
am strongly opposed to the proposed domain extension.  There is not a
single valid reason to introduce this extension, and the fact that it
will cripple my business terrifies me.

Please do not go through with this.

Regards,

-Rob T.