ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Concerning xxx domains

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Concerning xxx domains
  • From: "Darklady" <darklady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:20:14 -0800

Dear ICANN representatives --

I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX.

I oppose being forced to defend my trademark in a ghetto I don't want to live in.

I oppose being forced to pay outrageous domain rates to appease someone else's irrational guilt.

I oppose being indirectly accused of harming minors with my work.

Basically, I oppose being bullied into buying an overpriced product that will in no way serve me, my craft, or the world-at-large.

Theresa A. Reed
President & CEO, Darklady Productions, Inc.
www.darklady.com
www.masturbate-a-thon.org